Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Two Harbors, Mn vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Two Harbors, Mn vs Chaiyaphum, Thailand
Two Harbors, Mn vs Luanda, Angola
Two Harbors, Mn vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa
Two Harbors, Mn vs Maastricht, Netherlands
Cita/ Kadala vs Molesworth, New Zealand
Cita/ Kadala vs Muscat , Oman
Cita/ Kadala vs Manston, Uk
Cita/ Kadala vs Kalamata, Greece
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan vs Legaspi
Putao vs Aracaju
Bordeaux vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky
Dimbokro vs St. Laurent
- The distance between Two Harbors, Mn, Usa and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 8,738 km or 5,430 mi.
- To reach Two Harbors, Mn in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 17.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Two Harbors, Mn bearing 164.5° or SSE .
- Two Harbors, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Two Harbors, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 7.2 °C (13°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15 °C (27°F) less in Two Harbors, Mn. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 396.4 mm (15.6 in) more which is equivalent to 396.4 l/m² (9.73 US gal/ft²) or 3,964,000 l/ha (423,778 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.1° higher in Two Harbors, Mn than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Two Harbors, Mn relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Two Harbors, Mn
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Two Harbors, Mn vs Tontouta, New Caledonia
Two Harbors, Mn vs Tomsk, Russia
Two Harbors, Mn vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Two Harbors, Mn vs Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway
Cita/ Kadala vs Miyakejima, Japan
Cita/ Kadala vs Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India
Cita/ Kadala vs Cape Smidta, Russia
Cita/ Kadala vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Konstanz vs Ghazni
Porto De Moz vs Quba
Chillan vs Mae Sariang
Cita/ Kadala vs Gafsa
Two Harbors, Mn vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Two Harbors, Mn
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) NW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) W
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 257.6 kms (160 miles) W
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) WSW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 134.5 kms (83.6 miles) S
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 246.4 kms (153.1 miles) SW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) SSW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) N
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) NE
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 231 kms (143.6 miles) NE
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 50.9 kms (31.6 miles) E
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) ESE
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 233.3 kms (145 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala