| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Two Harbors, Mn in June is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 99.1mm (3.9in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 15:36 long and the longest day is 15:53 long with an average length of 15:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Two Harbors, Mn June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Two Harbors, Mn:
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) NW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) W
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 257.6 kms (160 miles) W
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) WSW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 134.5 kms (83.6 miles) S
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 246.4 kms (153.1 miles) SW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) SSW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) N
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) NE
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 231 kms (143.6 miles) NE
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 50.9 kms (31.6 miles) E
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) ESE
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 233.3 kms (145 miles) SSE